A-List Escrow – Escrow Services
We are committed to offering our clients the most comprehensive suite of escrow services available.
Our escrow services includes:
• Commercial/Industrial Real Estate
• Real Estate Owned (REO)
• Investment Properties
• Business Opportunities/Bulk Sale
• 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchange
• Liquor License
• Stock Transfer
• Residential Resale
• New Home Sales
• Manufactured Homes
• Intellectual Property
• Personal Property
• Eminent Domain
• Mobile Notary & Signing Service
Escrow is a service that protects the public and minimizes the potential risk involved in any real estate transaction. With an experienced neutral third party in possession of the legal documents and funds, which party is obligated to safeguard the instruments and funds, buyers and sellers, as well as lenders and borrowers, can safely interact with one another and be assured that no legal documents will be recorded, and no funds will be released, until all of the conditions of the real estate contract or agreement between the parties have been completed.
At its essence, escrow is the process whereby parties to the transfer or financing of real estate deposit documents, funds, or other things of value with a neutral and disinterested third party (the escrow agent), which are held in trust until a specific event or condition takes place according to specific, mutual written instructions from the parties. Escrow is essentially a clearinghouse for the receipt, exchange, and distribution of the items needed to transfer or finance real estate. When the event occurs or the condition is satisfied, a distribution or transfer takes place. When all of the elements necessary to consummate the real estate transaction have occurred, the escrow is “closed”.
At A-List Escrow, you know that:
- Qualified, experienced team of escrow officers handle every step of your transaction.
- Strong escrow control procedures protect the integrity of buyer funds, seller proceeds, lender funds and all disbursements in a manner unsurpassed in the industry.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy at all times. We do not share consumer information with outside companies for purposes of selling their products and services to you.
- We are committed to bringing you the services you need to successfully complete your real estate purchase, sale or finance transaction.
- Advanced technology and physical control procedures protect the integrity and privacy of personal information in possession of the company. We maintain security standards and procedures designed to improve the safeguard of your information.